Sunday, October 19, 2008
I am so Lucky!
Tonight I was reminded of one of the reasons I love my husband so much. He is an amazing father! The past couple of days Abby has started putting up a fight before her evening nap. Seth was sleeping but it was time for him to get up anyway so I took her in to see him and told him she wouldn't let me put her to bed. He got up took her in her room and she stopped crying. I went to see what his secret was and he was in there with her music playing and just swaying side to side with her and she went right to sleep. It was so precious! Fast forward to the end of that nap and I was fixing dinner for us so I asked him to go wake her up and bring her down. She was still swaddled and he brought her down and sat on the couch and just cuddled with her. I just love to see him spend time with her and just loving her. She is such a blessing in our life. Tonight I had to hold back the tears as I thought about the special relationship they will have as she grows up. There will always be a special place in Daddy's heart for his "Little Girl."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*tear(s)*
~SIL
Post a Comment