Saturday, October 18, 2008

Free Haircuts!!

After 8 years in the military Seth has come to love his Marine style "high and tight" haircut. This is a haircut that requires a weekly trip to the barber. Well paying for the haircut and leaving a tip every week really adds up. We decided approximately 6 months ago that we needed to save some money and I would learn how to cut and fade his hair myself. This was a very brave move on my husbands part considering, as most of you know, I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. Well more than 6 months later we don't cut it every week like we should, but we do usually get it done every other week, and I have to say it's not that bad. It was a pretty scary learning curve, there were days that I had to remind him how much he loves me, and how they are after all FREE :) but we have come a long way and I am proud of myself. If I get any better I am going to have to start charging him!!

No comments: