Friday, November 14, 2008

What a night

It was my year to plan our anniversary celebration. This is our 4th anniversary and the past 3 years we have celebrated in a different state. For our first anniversary we celebrated in North Carolina, for our second anniversary we went to Nevada (Vegas), and last year we celebrated here in Arizona. This year I wanted to be able to do something fun like go to California to keep up the "tradition" but I figured it just wouldn't be much fun to celebrate without a babysitter. I decided we were going to have to do a repeat. Oh well, we knew we couldn't keep up the different state celebrations very long anyway. I have been having some difficulty with Abby's feedings, so I decided the best plan was to do a final feeding then go for a late dinner. Aunt Whitney came over and played with Abby and put her down for the night and Seth and I headed out to the Compass Restaurant for dinner. The Compass Restaurant is in downtown Phoenix and is Arizona's only revolving restaurant. Neither of us had ever been there but I have always wanted to. At first Seth thought it was going to make him sick to eat while spinning, but you spin so slowly it wasn't an issue. We had great views of the entire city. It was a great night with excelent food and awesome company. Can't wait to see what he has planned for next year!



Abby had a blast with Aunt Whitney and left us a message on our camera.


Of course she had to taste it to make sure it was a good messgae...

Yep, that's a good one!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

How nice to have the evening to yourselves. We celebrated our third anniversary with Bailey in tow. How exciting! This year I was in the midst of morning sickness and decided that an evening at home was much better than hanging out in a restaurant bathroom!