Monday, November 17, 2008

Please Read Disclaimer First...


DISCLAIMER: ABSOLUTELY NO ANIMALS WERE INJURED IN THE TAKING OF THIS PHOTO!!!



Seth was being a great hubby and shampooing my carpets. They needed it BAD!! There is only one word to explain the reason they look so awful even though we have not lived here very long: AURA.



I love my dog. She really is a great dog. Before we ever got a dog I told Seth I refused to get a dog that sheds. Well as luck would have it, we didn't get to pick our dog, as I stated in a previous post, we got this dog when her owner joined the Army. Well she definitely didn't fit into my requirement of no shedding!! So after Seth had spent many hours working on making our carpets look decent again he decided it was time to do something about her shedding...







Yes, that picture is what you think it is. He is actually vacuuming our dog! Considering the fact that she hates the vacuum already, one would think that she would have been mad at Seth and would have stayed away from him. Oh no, there is nothing he can do to make her mad. She didn't enjoy her "cleaning" at all, but hey at least we had clean floors for a day or two!


By the way someone should tell her that she isn't a small dog... (I NEVER let her on the couch, but I figured with the trauma from her "cleaning" just this once it would be OK...)


No comments: