So I know it is a little late, but it has been a crazy week! This is my favorite time of year! I love everything about this time of year. I love Thanksgiving dinner, I love Christmas decorations, Christmas music, Christmas lights, spending time with family, and on and on...
It was so fun to celebrate our first Thanksgiving with Abby. Next year will be more of an adventure since her food won't be out of the jar! Of course this is the time of year that we are encouraged to think about what we are thankful for in our lives.
There is just so much to be thankful for right now! I have tried so many times to start this list and I just have so much trouble putting it all into words. God has blessed us so much, where do I start?? I don't have time to list them all, but here are just a few things I am thankful for:
-God's presence in my life
-My amazing husband who is WAY too good for me!!!
-My beautiful daughter who is so fun to watch grow
-My awesome family who loves me no matter what
-My too good to be true in-laws! We wish we all lived closer. We miss you guys!
-My great friends who keep me sane as a new mommy…
-Abby’s giggles
-Beautiful weather in November
-My husbands job which allows me to stay at home with my baby
Hope you had some time to reflect what you are thankful for as we head into this amazing time of year!
1 comment:
love the pic! Such a great photographer you have! :-)
~SIL
Post a Comment