This past weekend I went out and bought a crib tent. I really didn't want to get one, but we were out of options... So far it seems to be working. We also moved Abby and Logan into the same room this weekend... So far, the nights seem to be going great, and nap time, well that is going to take some time for them to adjust to...
UPDATE: Well it took so long to get a picture to add to this post, it has been a few weeks since this all took place. The tent is awesome, and as you can see by the smile on his face, he loves it. I never thought I would say that, but it works and everyone is happy and getting sleep! Also, it only took a couple of days for the kids to adjust to sharing a room at nap time!! I was so surprised at how well the transition went. Logan is not happy when Abby leaves the room to go potty. He stands up in his crib and yells "sissy come back!!" They love sharing a room! We are still working out the kinks in the bedtime routine as we no longer have a rocker in their room, and Logan thinks Abby's bed is one huge trampoline, but as long as when we turn out the lights they go to bed shortly after, we figure we can come up with the best routine as we go... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment