I am amazed at the things that come out of my 3 year
old's mouth! It makes me laugh to hear her thought process. She seems to take after her parents, and has a lot to say! I am not able to remember all the times we have been surprised by what she has said, but I wanted to document as many as possible before I forget...
- While driving past a very small airport in Kansas with little planes:
"Mommy when that plane grows up and gets bigger can I fly in it?"
- She pulled out her little rolling suitcase one Sunday after church and was pulling it around the living room. She looked up at me and said: "Goodbye mommy, I am going to Heaven with God"
- I gave her and Logan "gummys" and "tabbies" with their lunch (vitamins & vegetable tabs) and Abby noticed I didn't have any she said: "mommy when you get little like me will you get gummys and tabbies too?"
- While watching Snow White, when her prince comes and rescues her she got really excited and yells out to me: "Look mommy her daddy came!!" (In her eyes who else would come rescue you besides daddy??) She also does this with Sleeping Beauty.
- We have been trying to work on her understanding time, and when things will happen. We would tell her "first it will be Nana's birthday, then it will be grandpa's birthday, then Aunt Shawna's birthday, then Logan's birthday, then Baby Caleb will be here." Seth has also been telling her that "once baby Caleb gets here she will get to watch football with Daddy on Saturday mornings." Now anytime someone talks about baby Caleb coming she lets them know "and I get to watch football with daddy!"
1 comment:
So sweet! I miss you my sweet friend! I am sorry that I have been lousy at keeping in contact. I really do want to catch up soon!
Post a Comment