Monday, August 22, 2011

My Baby is 2!!!!

I can't believe it has been 2 years since Logan was born and forever changed our life! It is so fun to watch him develop his own personality. He sure knows how to keep his mama on her toes!! He is ALL boy! I never realized how early you could see the differences between boys and girls. He is so much fun to have around and we couldn't imagine our lives without him!

Current loves:
~Giving kisses (I hope he never out grows this!)
~books
~ANYTHING Buzz and Woody from the Toy Story movies
~Airplanes (yeah, it was just a little embarrassing at the airport when he would scream every time an airplane took off or landed!!)
~Balls
~Cars, big or small, he sits and plays with the small ones, and loves to run across the room pushing the big ones
~Trains

We decided for his second birthday to do a train party! Being at the end of my pregnancy we decided to go easy and have family and a few close friends over. It was a perfect low maintenance party!

He is quite the little ham when it comes to picture time...
The awesome cake my friend Gina helped me make!
Birthday boy!


Abby decorating her train cookies.

By the end of the night, it was past this birthday boys bed time, but he still managed to look cute!!Happy birthday Logan! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I hope I get to meet you someday.