I know I am a day late, but hey that is like being early for me! :)
Last year Seth bought me tickets for the musical Wicked for Valentines Day. This year he got us tickets for Mary Poppins. (Looks like we might be creating a tradition...) On Thursday we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with a friend from his work and his wife, then to the show. Grandma watched the kids for us. We can't thank her enough!! (Abby decided she didn't want to stay in her pack n play and Logan decided he didn't want to take a bottle... yeah fun night at grandmas!!) It was a nice evening out for us.
~
We considered this our Valentines Day so I wasn't expecting anything else. It was such a nice surprise to wake up to roses and a card on my nightstand. I noticed there was also a single carnation in the vase. Seth quickly informed me the carnation was for Abby. So we went and got her out of her crib and Seth gave her the flower. She wouldn't put it down! We tried to put it back in the water, but she would have none of that! She carried around her carnation until it completely fell apart! I love my husband so much and I love to see the way he loves our children!
~
If all of this wasn't enough for a great Valentines Day, he also let me take a nap while he fixed dinner for us and a sandwich for Abby without me even knowing! What a great Valentines this year!!
Hope everyone else had a great Valentines Day also!
No comments:
Post a Comment