Monday, January 25, 2010

That's My Girl!

A typical routine in our house often looks like this: feed Logan, lay him on his play mat to entertain himself while I chase after Abby and keep her out of trouble. He loves to play on his mat and will often play on his mat until he is ready for me to change his diaper and put him down for a nap.











This morning after I finished feeding Logan I just sat on the couch playing with him, while Abby entertained herself. I couldn't help but laugh when I looked up and saw Abby playing with her doll.











Then a few minutes later I walked out of the kitchen to see her playing with a different doll.










She had a little trouble getting the diaper tabs open so she moved on to trying to get Logan's sock on the dolls foot.

No comments: