Abby has been pulling herself up and walking while holding onto things for awhile now. Yesterday Seth was playing with her and decided to see how long she could stand on her own. The longest she had ever done it was 5 seconds. I am sure this is only cool and impressive to Seth and me, but hey nobody is making you watch the video... Oh, and please ignore the commentary, just mute your computer before playing the video :)
These next pictures are just too funny not to post.
Abby LOVES her bath tub. She loves to take a bath and when I leave her tub out to dry she loves to play with it. I was sitting at my dining room table and I could hear that she was playing with her tub again. Then, it sounded like she was dragging it across my floor so I got up to see what she was doing and this is what I found!
2 comments:
she looks like she is in a spolight in that video! And those tub pics are awesome! Is that her way of telling you that she can't stand her own BO anymore??? Too funny!
~SIL
Oops, I forgot to say something about the lighting... I closed the blinds right after this video, but of course she didn't want to stand up anymore, she just wanted to play so this was the best video we could get...
Post a Comment