Tonight was Seth's work Christmas Party. This wasn't just your average Christmas party. This was a "Ridiculous Christmas Sweater" party. So as a family we took a trip to Savers this afternoon to find the "perfect" sweater... Seth had a little too much fun, he turned this into a ridiculous Christmas outfit!


To answer the questions I know that you are thinking,
-yes those are his BCG's (glasses) from boot camp...
-yes they are attached to his head by a strap (I know you can't see it in the pictures but I am sure you were wondering anyway)
-yes that is a beautiful butt cut hairstyle...
-yes those pants have been hemmed for someone much shorter than Seth...
-yes that is a Christmas tree on his turtleneck!
-and yes that sweatshirt does say "I've been beary beary good this year!"
Merry Christmas to all!!!

To answer the questions I know that you are thinking,
-yes those are his BCG's (glasses) from boot camp...
-yes they are attached to his head by a strap (I know you can't see it in the pictures but I am sure you were wondering anyway)
-yes that is a beautiful butt cut hairstyle...
-yes those pants have been hemmed for someone much shorter than Seth...
-yes that is a Christmas tree on his turtleneck!
-and yes that sweatshirt does say "I've been beary beary good this year!"
Merry Christmas to all!!!
1 comment:
oh my! this is slightly out of control!
wait no, waaaaaay out of control!
SIL
Post a Comment