Abby has begun to make attempts to be mobile. I am not in any big hurry for this. I can only imagine how much fun it will be to be chasing after her and the dog. Ready or not, she is starting to make her move. Only she seems to have a minor problem. Apparently she is stuck in one gear... reverse!! Luckily she doesn't travel far in this gear, but tonight she found herself in a tight spot that she couldn't quite get herself out of... All she could manage to do was roll over and look to mom for help. Of course before I could help her I HAD to run and get the camera!! I know, I know, mother of the year award here I come! Well, I guess there is always next year to earn that award... :) The pictures were worth it.
Yep, that is our ottoman that she has found herself under!
I can just hear her saying enough with the pictures, just get me out of here!

1 comment:
Bailey did the whole backwards thing for a while. It makes them absolutely crazy and frustrated. I think that the frustration finally fuels them to make it forward! We had about a month of crying because she would back herself into corner and wall possible and then cry out of complete frustration. Please know that it does end and that they do end up crawling forward!
Post a Comment