For starters, Abby loves to crawl under our end table and come to you by the couch. She then reaches up to get things off the table you have told her she can't play with. I finally got smart (or so I thought) and moved the couches closer to the table and the table closer to the wall so "she can't fit in there anymore." So much for that idea...
Next, apparently she is getting taller and the tissues that i put up on the kitchen table "out of her reach," well I guess they are no longer out of her reach!!
and lastly, Seth was getting his golf clubs ready to go to the range and apparently he forgot to zip up the little pocket that has his gum in it... Yeah, she was really happy when I took that stick of gum from her, let me tell you...
What am I going to do in 3 months when she figures out she will have me out numbered???!!!


1 comment:
so sweet!! Oh, i wish i could be there to give her a big birthday squeeze!! She is just like Camryn, as ornery as she is cute!!
Post a Comment