Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AUSTIN '09

I know I am way behind on my blog, but I have to start by going back to our unforgettable trip to Austin. Seth's cousin Gray got married a few weeks ago in Austin, Texas. When we decided we were going to go, we knew our only option was to drive. Wow, what could be more fun than 14 hours in a car with a 9 month old and a pregnant wife?? Poor Seth... Luckily we had the great idea to drive through the night. I was able to sleep some on the trip even though I am usually not able to sleep in the car, and even helped with a little bit of driving at the end of each of the trips. Abby was quite the trooper and slept almost the entire time. By the last hour of each of the trips she was DONE and wanted out of her car seat, but heck that last hour we were ALL ready to be out of the car!! While we were in Austin we had such a good time. The three of us stayed at Seth's Uncle Jim and Aunt Sharon's house. It was so good to see them. Abby enjoyed exploring her new surroundings. Seth's younger brother Phil and his fiance Jessica came down from Denver. The weather was beautiful allowing the boys to get in a lot of golfing and for us to enjoy many great meals on the patio. The wedding of course was beautiful making the trip perfect. Here are a few pictures of our trip.

Aunt Sharon
Aunt Jessica
Uncle Phil
Gray and Uncle Jim
The happy couple
Daddy's girl
Mommy time
All partied out!!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I really will call you again soon! We have been horribly sick and doing anything but hanging out on the couch hasn't crossed my mind.