Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've Been Tagged...

I was tagged by one of my blogging friends Diana (http://theskinnerbunch.blogspot.com/). I am supposed to reveal 16 things that you might not know about me. This has not been easy considering only my close family and friends read this anyway :) I struggled to come up with 16 interesting things about me, but here is the best I do...

  1. As I am sure everyone already knows, I am not a neat freak by any stretch of the imagination, but I vacuum daily. (a dog that sheds and a daughter that crawls just don't mix)
  2. I lived in the same house for the first 18 years of my life, then moved 8 times in the next 10 yrs (counting my 4 years at college as 1 move)
  3. For the first couple of months I knew Seth, he gave me headaches. Not just "you make my head hurt, but seriously, I took Advil EVERY TIME we were in the same room!!!
  4. Growing up I wanted to be a teacher. I played school all the time.
  5. The summer after 8th grade I went to Europe for 3 weeks with my soccer team for 2 tournaments and we won them both.
  6. I love the smell of skunk. I get made fun of a lot for this one, but I can't help it. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be sprayed by one, I just love when you are driving somewhere and you can smell it...
  7. I want to someday visit all 50 states (I have only visited 21 so far. I am not even half way there…)
  8. When I was a young girl, out of the blue I told my mom I did not want to marry a guy who was in the military. I then went on to date a guy who is in the Air Force, went on a couple of dates with a guy in the Marines and ended up marrying a Marine…
  9. I used to know the exact numbers, but for the first year of my marriage my husband and I spent more nights together in a hotel then in our own bed (He was mobilized 6 weeks after or wedding).
  10. I love to cuddle. (Got lucky and married a cuddler)
  11. I love to play games. Any kind of games, cards, board games, whatever, if there is a game night I am so there!!
  12. I have had the same friend since we were in car seats. No matter where life has taken us we have always remained close.
  13. I hate seafood. Sorry Seth, I know this one kills you…
  14. I am a packrat. I come from a long line of packrats and married a packrat so no matter how hard I try to fight it, I have so much junk I can’t get rid of… (we have gotten better, a small house helps with that problem, but it is amazing where you can find to store crap you refuse to get rid of...)
  15. I have always wanted to be a spontaneous person. It kills my husband that I am not more spontaneous, but I am just not good at it…

    AND........

  16. I am 9 weeks pregnant!!!!


    Ok, so now I tag Megan, Shawna and Allison :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute way to announce it!

Diana said...

Yeah! So exciting! Congratulations! Having two is so much fun, lots of work but fun! Oh, I can so relate to having one sick with the stomach flu and being pregnant. I was about 9 weeks when Bailey got a horrible stomach bug. I thought I was going to die!